Sigh...
Moi

Aleena is what I am called by most, and they give me presents on jan 13th.
I am uninterested in things uninteresting, but I might give it a shot.


Tag'd




This is where I spend most of my time doing stuff other than living and breathing:

the amazing SUMAYYAH dooce.com
gapingvoid.com
finslippy.com
postsecret.com
maniacmuslim.com
phatwafactory.com

Other.

If you're bored enough to read this, I suggest you sign up for AP Physics B, because that has caused the Downfall of my boredom, and the Rise of a Very Full Life.

This many bored people have been here since 9.5.07

Free Counter


Thursday, October 11, 2007
Leaving for Maryland todayyy.

I am SO excited.
Maryland.

It's even more awesome than Au Bon Pain's chocolate chip cookies.
Which are heavenly.

No, I haven't started applying to college.

Labels: ,



aleena is amazing. [ 6:17 AM ]

2 Comments:

  • I LOVE YOU.

    By Blogger anam, at 5:07 PM  

  • HOLY CRAP.

    you could possibly be anywhere in a 40 mile distance and I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU YET?

    I hate you. >___<

    By Blogger salmanillies., at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home