Sigh...
Moi

Aleena is what I am called by most, and they give me presents on jan 13th.
I am uninterested in things uninteresting, but I might give it a shot.


Tag'd




This is where I spend most of my time doing stuff other than living and breathing:

the amazing SUMAYYAH dooce.com
gapingvoid.com
finslippy.com
postsecret.com
maniacmuslim.com
phatwafactory.com

Other.

If you're bored enough to read this, I suggest you sign up for AP Physics B, because that has caused the Downfall of my boredom, and the Rise of a Very Full Life.

This many bored people have been here since 9.5.07

Free Counter


Thursday, October 04, 2007
I just learned THE most amazing thing about kid who live here. They have pet horses. Horses, for pets. And horsebackriding is a big deal here too. PEOPLE, they have horses as pets here! You know you're in Georgia when people talk about they're pet horses at the lunch table. Some of the cheaper equestrians charge 400/month for room and board. Four-hundred! A month!

You could send a kid to private school! But no, you'd rather have a pet horse.

Anyways. That's over. Get to learn something new about Georgia everyday, yeah?

I learned something else completely awesome. An assignment contractor who works with investors is asking me to design her website! I am so excited ! Design a real website for a real person! (Cause I'm not real at all, you know?) It's going to be awesome and amazing. It's going to be spectacular. I'll send the link when it's finished. I'm getting started this weekend

Which makes this weekend the most exciting weekend since I came here. But the next most amazing weekend is going to be next weekend, when we might go to MD. But that wouldn't be in GA so I guess that wouldn't count.

SO what do YOU do when you get online?

Labels: , ,



aleena is amazing. [ 5:50 AM ]

1 Comments:

  • facebook.

    and just so you know, when you come I'm going to hide you in my closet so they cant take you back. :D

    By Blogger salmanillies., at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home