Sigh...
Moi

Aleena is what I am called by most, and they give me presents on jan 13th.
I am uninterested in things uninteresting, but I might give it a shot.


Tag'd




This is where I spend most of my time doing stuff other than living and breathing:

the amazing SUMAYYAH dooce.com
gapingvoid.com
finslippy.com
postsecret.com
maniacmuslim.com
phatwafactory.com

Other.

If you're bored enough to read this, I suggest you sign up for AP Physics B, because that has caused the Downfall of my boredom, and the Rise of a Very Full Life.

This many bored people have been here since 9.5.07

Free Counter


Thursday, December 06, 2007
Oscar Wilde said that punctuality is the thief of time.

Clearly, he never took AP Physics B in high school, because is he did, it would have been "AP Physics B is the thief of time." Or, maybe his brain must have melted out and fallen splat on the floor so he wouldn't be able to write such short, witty statements.

Applying to colleges is also not fun at all. I'm tired of it.

Leaving for Pakistan on Wednesday.


aleena is amazing. [ 5:18 AM ]

1 Comments:

  • amen.
    dude, im doing so bad in IB physics...i can't surviv. there is absolutely no possible way. i think i mihgt have to ...*dun dun dun*...DROP OUT!

    >.<

    By Blogger anam, at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home