Sigh...
Moi

Aleena is what I am called by most, and they give me presents on jan 13th.
I am uninterested in things uninteresting, but I might give it a shot.


Tag'd




This is where I spend most of my time doing stuff other than living and breathing:

the amazing SUMAYYAH dooce.com
gapingvoid.com
finslippy.com
postsecret.com
maniacmuslim.com
phatwafactory.com

Other.

If you're bored enough to read this, I suggest you sign up for AP Physics B, because that has caused the Downfall of my boredom, and the Rise of a Very Full Life.

This many bored people have been here since 9.5.07

Free Counter


Tuesday, November 06, 2007
I'm positive that you guys haven't heard of Marian Bantjes, and I'm even more positive that you haven't heard of Layer Tennis.

Before I begin ranting on and on and on about how awesome both are, I should let you know: That they both really are awesome. So basically, Marian Bantjes is a world renowned Graphic Designer, and she's done so many projects that you've probably seen some of them, like the Sakes Fifth Avenue "Want it!" Campaign and a the border in the ever-awesome Wired Magazine for the June 2007 "Rocket Boom" issue.

In addition, Layer Tennis is a really cool competition between the artists.

More later, since the bell rang.


aleena is amazing. [ 5:22 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home