Sigh...
Moi

Aleena is what I am called by most, and they give me presents on jan 13th.
I am uninterested in things uninteresting, but I might give it a shot.


Tag'd




This is where I spend most of my time doing stuff other than living and breathing:

the amazing SUMAYYAH dooce.com
gapingvoid.com
finslippy.com
postsecret.com
maniacmuslim.com
phatwafactory.com

Other.

If you're bored enough to read this, I suggest you sign up for AP Physics B, because that has caused the Downfall of my boredom, and the Rise of a Very Full Life.

This many bored people have been here since 9.5.07

Free Counter


Friday, October 19, 2007
Eid went well, thank you for asking.


Or, wait, I don't thank you for asking, because if you knew that I was going to Maryland, then you already knew that I was going to have an awesome weekend, do asking me how it went would have been redundant.


I caught alot of people in Maryland, I was especially happy to see Hareem and Sana and Aishah, but I missed alot of people too, like Mona and Nimat and Saher.


(I've addressed them like they're fish, using "caught" and "missed." In reality, they're penguins. Not even people, penguins.)


SO much has changed.


My world stopped and faded when I got to Georgia.
Everybody else went right on with life.

Labels: ,



aleena is amazing. [ 5:20 AM ]

1 Comments:

  • omgg you came to Maryland last weekend??? =/
    I wish I "caught" you hahaha...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home